Burns and Ellis agents are aware of the unique demands made on military families deployed to Dover Air Force Base from around the world. That’s why we have developed efficient strategies to welcome you into our community with a smooth, hassle-free transition. While Burns and Ellis enjoys a reputation for trustworthy and professional serice to all our clients, we recognize the important and risky job service personnel play in keeping us all safe. We say thanks by relieving you of as much of the heavy-lifting required to buy an out-of-state home as possible.
These are some Burns and Ellis services other military families have found especially helpful:
- Video walk-throughs of selected homes prior to an on-site visit;
- Accommodate any schedule convenient for client, especially marathon weekends;
- Expedited closings to meet deployment dates;
- Complete set of referrals for local inspectors and other professional services;
- Familiarty with Delaware real estate laws;
- Dedicated agent for continuity;
- Experience servicing military clients;
- Identify areas preferred by other military families.
The fact is, whatever your unique requirements, Burns and Ellis will do whatever we can to make your move to the Dover area as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. Thank you for your service.